1. The registration of your information does not give you a guaranteed reservation and / or the right to purchase tickets for the event.
2. The terms and conditions for purchasing tickets to the event will be available on the online sales platform that will be enabled for this purpose.
3. Sales will be in accordance with the terms and conditions, the legislation of the country where the event in taking place and in accordance with CONMEBOL and its competition regulation.
4. Tickets for the events will be nominal and non-transferable. Access to the match venue shall be subject to the identification of the ticket holder with his/her ID/passport and validation by relevant authorities.
5. Any individual who is listed in the “ban list” of a CONMEBOL member association and is therefore currently banned from match venues in is not authorized to purchase and/or access the Final match venue.
6. The ticket holder is solely responsible for confirming with the respective authorities of his country and the country hosting the event any requirements regarding visas and / or any type of mandatory health recommendation for entry into host country.
7. By entering the event premises, the ticket holder consents to allow the organisation to capture and use any his/her image, photography, audio recording, video recording and the release, publication, exhibition or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites and or for any other purpose related.