1. Every fan, of any age, is required to present a ticket to enter the stadiums in which the events will take place.
2. Terms and conditions for the events’ ticket sales will be available on the online platform, which will be enabled for this purpose.
3. Ticket sales for the finals will comply with the terms and conditions, CONMEBOL’s and its tournaments regulations, as well as the legislation of each host country.
4. Tickets will be nominal and non-transferrable. Access to the stadiums in which the events will take place shall be subject to identification by presenting official photo ID or passport of the ticket holder, as well as validation by the relevant security authorities.
5. Any individual listed in any of the CONMEBOL’s and its associated countries’ “ban lists” are not allowed to purchase and/or access any of the events.
6. Ticket holder is solely responsible for checking with local and foreign authorities any visa or documentation requirement, as well as any mandatory health recommendation to enter each of the host countries.
7. By entering the event premises, the attendant consents to photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites or for any other purpose.
8. Category 1 tickets will have numbered seats. Category 2 and 3 tickets will give you access to seats on a first-come-first-served basis. Please note, that some of these seats might have impaired view.